These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of QT Toys’s Website.
QT Toys is located at:
London, SW11 6QN
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use QT Toys’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
QT Toys are the primary Data Controller under GDPR. We necessarily outsource to various companies and their associated third parties to perform operations on your data in order to provide you with the best experience possible. This means that depending on which of our services you use, you may consent to have your data processed by Realex Payments (Global Payments) and Google.
Unless otherwise stated, QT Toys and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on QT Toys. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.qttoyslondon.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.qttoyslondon.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.qttoyslondon.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.qttoyslondon.com
Redistribute content from QT Toys (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. QT Toys does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of QT Toys, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws QT Toys shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- QT Toys reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to QT Toys a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of QT Toys; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Make a Contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-‐mail to confirm that we have received your order.
Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order and will “complete” the order, and that a contract has been made between us.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
This contract is covered by English law.
How to place order
You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
Shipping charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard
All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
Delivery & Carriage Charges
Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse within 2-3 working days and any estimated dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice.
We will normally deliver goods within 2-3 working days of dispatch.
Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
We can deliver our doors anywhere in mainland Great Britain and Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we do not deliver to any islands or the Highlands/Islands of Scotland, however we are able to deliver to a mainland courier company on your behalf for onward shipping. We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday-Friday.
We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
We will not accept responsibility for loss if you provide us with the incorrect delivery address.
Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the factory and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
Please check the goods on delivery -‐ any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
Time is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise in writing by a Director of the Company.
Cancellation and returns
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
We will refund all monies paid to us by you excluding any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
For any items that are delivered using our local delivery service, these items need to be exchanged back at the shop premises at 90 Northcote Road, SW11 6QN.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.